Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» welcometothedarkside.org
May 25th 2015, 21:28 by tshearn

» Introductions
May 18th 2015, 17:15 by tshearn

» Eryn Non Dae. (Toulouse)-Metal Blade Records
September 29th 2013, 13:17 by Franael

» How can we promote Metal newcomers.com?
September 20th 2013, 07:26 by TheTNTee

» Be'laktor
July 29th 2013, 05:28 by serbocop666

» Saille - Symphonic Black Metal - CD out now !
June 5th 2013, 07:15 by Saille

» Haiduk - Spellbook
June 3rd 2013, 13:19 by haiduk

» Eryn Non Dae. (France)-Metal Blade Records
April 14th 2013, 14:37 by Franael

» Celtachor New Album "Nine Waves From The Shore"
November 19th 2012, 06:58 by SamhainPromotions

Top posters
Admin

EmmaMetal

DutchDarknessWithin

serbocop666

Masuramea

MacyMetal

tHE_Bizarre_jOKE

TheTNTee

segtuvs

Militaizi

Share | 

Three Days Grace

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tdaysfan
Wannabe-Poser
Wannabe-Poser

PostSubject: Three Days Grace   October 27th 2010, 04:04

Three Days Grace Clubbing was a top story. Three Days Grace is venturing back to the clubs, actually only one club for a special show next month. September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and as many of you know, Three Days Grace is involved with The James Fund, one of Canada’s leading non- profit funds. The James Fund generates funds for knowledge and research initiative for neuroblastoma. As part of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, The James Fund is working with Megan McNeil and her song "The Will to Survive". The members of Three Days Grace began bashing punk chords when they were in their teens, carving a derivative yet energetic sound that fueled their live performances. Three Days Grace was formed in Norwood, Ontario, Canada, in 1997 by Adam Gontier (vocals, guitar), Brad Walst (bass), and Neil.

On May 9 it is was announced that Three Days Grace will be at Rocklahoma 2010.In April 2010 it was announced that the band would be the headlining tour for Pointfest 2010 in St.Louis, MO. They are along side bands like Hollywood Undead and Seether. In July 2010, it was announced that Three Days Grace will be going on tour with Nickelback and Buckcherry on the Dark Horse Fall 2010 Tour. In 2010 Life Starts Now was nominated for Best Rock Album at the Juno awards but lost to Billy Talent III. In 2010 "Break" was nominated for Best Post Production Video and Best Rock Video of the year at Much Music Awards. On Fuse.tv, The Good Life is in a poll for "Best Summer Hit". In 2010 Break and Life Starts Now were selected for Favorite Single and Favorite Album at the Casby Awards.

The band has been at top of every rock chart all year and their new single "Never Too Late" is sure to keep them there. "Never Too Late" is the latest single from their album One X. Jive Records recording artists Three Days Grace will be touring the U.S. starting mid January in support of the album One-X. As they did on their 2006 summer/fall "Three Days To Change" tour, Three Days Grace will once again embark on a series of special performances at rehab centers, detention centers and shelters where lead singer Adam Gontier spreads his message of hope through his personal story of overcoming addiction. The band will tour with Buckcherry, Flyleaf and Nickelback. Earlier this month at the 2006 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Three Days Grace walked away with an award for Rock Single of the Year for the single "Animal I Have Become." Billboard Music Award winners are determined by performance on Billboard's weekly charts. The album’s latest single "Pain" is recently ranked on #1 at active rock and #18 at alternative this week. Do not miss the opportunity to see your favorite band come and get cheap Three Days Grace tickets from our site and enjoy with your family and friends.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Masuramea
Viking
Viking

PostSubject: Re: Three Days Grace   October 27th 2010, 05:24

Hej, i'm not exactly sure about a couple of things.

The story is really nice but are you spamming multiple forums about rock/metal with that message?
The selling stuff wouldn't be such a wrong idea to have, but it kinda popped the word "V14gra" into my brain.

If you're serious please respond Razz

Other than that, i've seen them once, not bad at all.
Bit too soft for my taste =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EmmaMetal
Metal God
Metal God

PostSubject: Re: Three Days Grace   October 27th 2010, 09:44

I'm so in love with them, their music is so 'real'. Their lyrics inspire me so much!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machine
Trve Poser
Trve Poser

PostSubject: Re: Three Days Grace   October 31st 2010, 11:30

It's nice to see them interested in charitable causes, but really I always thought of these guys as a rock band. They play the crap out of them on the radio here (Notice how they are on the 'rock charts' ) I could have seen them open for the Rolling Stones a few years ago, but decided to pass and spent my time waiting in line for a T-shirt. I could still hear them and I honestly feel I didn't miss much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.softboxmetal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Days Grace   

Back to top Go down

Three Days Grace
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1